“Chapli Kebab” may be a patty kebab, made of minced meat with numerous spices. it’s additionally referred to as Peshawari Kebab because it originates from Peshawar.
Formula for “Chapli Kebab”:
- 1/2 kilo beef/ mutton/ chicken minced meat
- Salt to style.
- Arched red chile one tbsp
- Zera powder one tbsp
- All spice 1/2 tbsp
- chopped inexperienced coriander a pair of tbsp
- Green chilies 5/6
- Boiled and sliced egg one
- Dry coriander powder one tbsp
- chopped onions a pair of fine
- Ginger garlic paste a pair of tbsp
- Gram flour a pair of tbsp
- Tomato as needed
- Oil for sauteing.
- Mix all the ingredients.
- Put this mixture for half associate degree hour to rest.
- Give patty form to kebabs and fry them.
- Keep flame of stove to normal.
- Garnish it with tomato.